Last night's episode may have been the best episode in the history of the show. So many high spots.
Last night's episode may have been the best episode in the history of the show. So many high spots.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
It was hilarious! I only caught the last half of it though...
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
it was good. i was expecting a little more though. micheal scott is simply too funny. dwight freezing the cat was the funniest though right ahead of andy's nipples bleeding.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
"Here's the face of rabies."
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
haha, so many great lines!
"I didn't see where it started, but I saw where it ended"
"You left your TV on, and you're cat is dead"
God i love that show. As funny as Michael is, I still say Jim is what makes Michael funny. BUT...i think Creed steals every episode with one line every time he gets one with his deadpan delivery. Just off the top of my head...
"Andrea is the office b**ch, you'll get use to her"
"...in the mud and rain..it's possible a man could've slipped in"
(after stealing a present from the Christmas drive basket)" And a happy holidays to you"
I could go on and on...Creed is awesome.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"...in the mud and rain..it's possible a man could've slipped in"</div></div>
but that was by far the funniest.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Bookmarks